For all the health conscious people, having oil, ghee or butter is a big no-no. According to the modern day concept of healthy living, ghee will add some extra kilos around your waist. But let’s have some reality check on the concepts of ancient Ayurvedic medical science which states: ghee or clarified butter is not only good for health, it has a great impact on rejuvenating the mind and spirit. Here are 5 amazing health benefits of pure ghee to clarify your idea.
- Ghee is good for people with Lactose Intolerance: During the making ghee from butter, most of the impurities, as well as the milk solids, are removed. The remnants of solid milk can barely affect anybody. So, the people with lactose or casein intolerance can have ample of it!
- Ghee is nutritious: Ghee is packed with nutritious Vitamin A, D and E which are oil soluble and have anti-oxidant properties like K2 and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). It also has medium chain fatty acids which are directly absorbed into the liver and burned as energy along with other fats. Only one tablespoon of ghee can give you a whopping 470 KK of energy!
- Ghee enhances digestive system: According to the latest study, the people with a weak digestive system cannot produce Butyric acid, which helps in digesting food. On the other hand, ghee is full of Butyric acid which is a source of energy and helps the intestinal walls digest food.
- Ghee boosts immunity: Recently a research has proved that Butyric acid can support the production of T cells. These cells boost the immune system of the body, which fights against the allergens, bacteria and foreign particles. So, ghee is a great aid to build a strong immune system which keeps many common health problems at bay.
- Ghee has medicinal benefits: Another added benefit of ghee is its medicinal value which has been well depicted in ancient Ayurveda. Ghee is used as a natural remedy for treating cough and cold since ages. And systematic in-take of ghee can keep a person away from these health remedies.
Taking one teaspoon of warm Niryas ghee has a magic on a dry cough. Many Ayurvedic home remedies have ghee as their core ingredient. But it is essential that you choose only the purest form of ghee. Niryas ghee is the purest ghee available in the market today. So, place your order today!
43,805 total views, 49 views today