Buttermilk (chhach) is a widely consumed traditional Indian beverage which offers a wide range of health benefits. It is a savory delight that works as a perfect accompaniment to our meals. Buttermilk functions as an appetizer and also aids digestion, which is why it is preferred with the meals. Various spices and herbs can be added to buttermilk to enhance its taste, flavor and nutritional value. Buttermilk can be consumed by everyone and across all seasons, even though it is most favored during summer months.
Homemade chhach is one preferred choice, but in case you don’t have time to prepare this, you can choose top quality branded products such as Niryas chhach. Rich in flavor and loaded with various nutrients, Niryas chhach comes with the guarantee of 100% purity and freshness. Niryas chhach is derived from milk sourced directly from farms, which is why it is as good as homemade chhach. It is light on the stomach and rich in minerals and protein.
- Power of probiotics: Chhach contains probiotics that are essential for maintaining healthy gut flora. When your gastrointestinal system is in top shape, it will keep you protected from various types of diseases and health issues.
- Boosts digestion: Chhach works as an effective natural digestive aid, which eliminates the build-up of toxins in your intestines. This, in turn, boosts your immune system, keeping you safe from various infectious diseases.
- Coolant for summer months: Chhach works as an effective coolant during summer months. With chhach, you can stay protected from issues like dehydration and heat stroke.
- Health benefits: Chhach has a unique bioactive protein that has shown to have antiviral, antibacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties. Chhach can help lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, and prevent certain cancers.
Great choice for lactose-intolerant: Chhach can be consumed even by people who are lactose-intolerant. With chhach, lactose-intolerant people can derive the significant health benefits associated with dairy products.
- Anti-acidity: In recent times, there has been a significant increase in the number of people diagnosed with acidity and hyperacidity issues. Chhach has anti-acidity properties, which is why it can be very useful for people with acidity issues.
Adding Niryas Chhach to your meals can help you derive a wide range of benefits including the ones described above. Niryas Chhach has the taste and flavor of homemade chhach and it is loaded with various nutrients. Regular consumption of Niryas Chhach will boost your bodily functions, allowing you to experience improved health and wellness.
30,709 total views, 465 views today