First few years in the life of your baby are considered very important for his/her overall health and wellbeing. And this is the time when you should trust nothing but the best products for your baby. Niryas ghee is the purest form of ghee and contains all the vital properties that are lauded in the ancient texts of Ayurveda. Your baby is a dough of clay and during these formative years, you can really build a strong future for him/her with the application of Niryas ghee (in the diet as well as on body). So, let us take a look through some of the health benefits of Niryas ghee for your baby:
- Good for Skin problems: Pure ghee, aka Niryas ghee, is a good moisturizing agent which can be used to cure eczema and other related skin problems. Pure ghee reduces the inflammation of the skin and provides an anti-microbial coating, preventing infection and stopping the spreading of eczema.
- Great as a Massage Oil: While oil massages are an inevitable part of raising a baby in India, liquid ghee can be the best massage agent. One of the basic properties of pure ghee is to protect the baby from cold. So, Niryas ghee can be used during the winter season to keep the baby from catching a cold.
- Combats Dry Cough: Many infants are susceptible to dry a cough and again Niryas ghee can come to the rescue in such instances. Make a special preparation of pure Niryas ghee with an essence of peppercorn and give the mixture to the baby throughout the day. You will be amazed by the relief this simple home remedy provides to the baby.
- Boosts Immunity: Babies are prone to catching a cold and other infections. So, using Niryas ghee as a part of a diet is essential. Pure ghee, as mentioned before, has anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties which improve the immunity against infections, cough, and cold.
- Regulates the Thyroid Hormone function: Ghee is a good source of Iodine and consuming the right amount of Niryas ghee helps in regulating the thyroid hormone functions throughout life.
It is simple to apply Niryas ghee in your baby’s everyday diet. You can add some teaspoons of ghee in khichdi cooked for the baby and the food will not only taste better but be healthier than ever. Now, you might be wondering how to buy Niryas ghee. Well, that is simple, just visit Amazon and you can buy Niryas ghee.
28,272 total views, 7 views today